Wear your comfortable shoes and bring some friends, you will be here a while! We have over 130 booths full of vintage finds just for you! From farm fresh pick's to perfectly preserved, here is an example of what you might find at our market!
Classic Antiques, Home Goods & Furniture
Repurposed, Upcycled and Rehabbed Relics
Industrial Modern Pieces
Rustic Barn Doors, Wooden Windows, Windmills & Other Farm Primitives
Handmade Creations - Clothing, Home Decor, Jewelry
Mid Century Modern Treasures
Chalk Painted Furnishings
& So Much More.....
* Our markets are handicap and stroller accessible!
* Service dogs only please!
* 12 and under are FREE
* Large clean restrooms!
* Food Trucks on-site!
* Most vendors accept credit, but bring cash just in case!
* Tickets can be purchased online in advance or at the door either day using cash / credit!
* Plenty of FREE parking at the fairgrounds!
* We have complimentary loading assistance for those large purchases, just pull your vehicle up and our junk hunks will load it for you!
+ Discounted online tickets sales ends 1/16/19, tickets purchased on and before this date will be physically mailed to you. Tickets purchased online after this date will be electronic for you to print.
Traveling into the fairgrounds on Quincy Avenue you will turn South into the fairgrounds (yellow arrows). Follow the drive around to the backside of the venue. Park in Lots D, C, B or A. The teal arrow shows the MAIN ENTRANCE. Handicap parking and entry is on the North Side of the building. Food trucks will be located on the grassy area outside the main entrance.
Antique | Vintage | Retro | Architectural Salvage | Farm Junk | Primitive | Handmade | Repurposed
Copyright ©simply vintage market. All rights reserved.